Saturday, July 16, 2011

Motivating myself with a personal challenge.

     I sat down with some silk fabrics and a large square and challenged myself to at least piece the block, as I have not been stitching as much as I would like to lately.  I wanted to start some early special surprise presents for family and friends and could not seem to stop from being overwhelmed, by my sewing room.

     I must admit there is a lot going on in there.  Between sane quilts, sane projects, silkribbon work and beadwork, not to mention embroidery in different stages it was time to take the plunge.  I lost and the room won. 

     I hope to not admit to defeat and will take the time to straighten out the room so that I can stitch in comfort in the fresh breezes of day.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments: