Sunday, December 07, 2008

Collars and cuffs













While waiting to catch dh's cold and flu I had started some collars and cuffs and would like to share my results with you. I have adapted various patterns I have seen on line. The tall neck version is available in a different stitch on http://www.lionbrand.com/ as well as the base pattern for some of the cuffs, others were just made up as I went along.
I have not decided if I will rewrite the patterns or not as I did not take any notes while I was crocheting and would have to start from scratch again, but as I now have his flu, I doubt this would be done before the end of the year.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful Linda, they remind me of clothes from the Puritan area that I have seen in books.
Lovely!
Hugs Pam