Sunday, November 02, 2008

Thoughts from home.

Have taken some time off to regroup and reorganize and must admit it was a true inspiration to go to Pam Kellog's new style blog. I am one of her followers, she is one talented lady.

I am working on knitting socks and gettng ready to do a few Christmas items for around the house and for gifting.

I love this time of year as it brings out the love in all people.

I wish I knew what one could assembly line make with love for patients in a nursng home. I have a stack of home dec fabric that would make nice little pouches, but feel that no strings would be allowed on them. I want to do something special for all of them this year, but it may go as small as a card to all of them or wheelchair backpacks, depending on time.

More news soon.

No comments: