Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wedding Block 2




The dove of peace was very hard to stitch detail into as the only spot on the block it would fit required that it go through very stubborn lace. I am pleased and I candidly added more flowers.






I also added some sequined flowers and beads. There are some irridescent butteflies flying amongst the the olive branches.





Two seperate hearts on done all in knots and daisies and they have more detailt o be added. The other in metallic thread and sequins.





I truly enjoyed filling in this heart on the block today. It felt good as I was not wanting it to overpower the whole block. I used a string of pearls to make the looped heart, and thendid a fashion flower in a tone of blush and added three antique roses with pearls and rusched ribbons.





No comments: