Friday, February 02, 2007


WTWW Block 2 is now complete and ready to be mailed out to Vicki. I am pleased as it has a completely different look and made me feel good while stitching this. I thought of all the special people who have touched my life and it is amazing how warm it makes you feel inside.
I must also admit that I am behind in my whitework block. It is about seventeen inches square and needs the bullion roses made and the monogram in the centre before I add the sashing and decide what to turn it into. I am pleased with the results and must admit that I truly love working on a pattern before I actually do a design in the quilt stage.
I have two christening gowns nearing completion now and a beaded cab that is calling to me to be finished as well as a paisley pin for a swap, so I guess we know what I will be doing this weekend.

No comments: