Wednesday, January 03, 2007

While waiting to finish my Take A Stitch Tuesday "TAST", I have included pictures of blocks that I have worked on that are full of my most used stitch the herringbone and hope that you enjoy them. I will add my new ones as they are finished and love this challenge, it makes us look back into our files and create new journals for those quilts that have gone to new homes.

The patriotic block is a work in progress for my daughter. She loves americana, even though we are Canadian and I did promise her that this would be done with the American themes and centre block in the quilt. I have yet to add to this stash so it sits waiting. I used all cottons that were sent by a friend and try and set aside little items that are shared with me in red, white and blue from my friends to make this a special wall quilt when finished.

No comments: