Sunday, July 23, 2006

Today I squared up two cq blocks for a quilt that I a working on and they turned out perfect. I then started to work on another block. I also chose to freehand sketch a pattern from Inspirations called " Rhapsody ", a purse pattern, after getting the scrolls in place as it is so difficult to get the flowers in the spots where they belong and I normally challenge and change a pattern but give credit to the designer. I am starting on this venture and will share as I go along.

I also started another crochet doily to keep the mind alert, and I am still working on the second christening gown. I am chosing to finish two at the same time, so that I can make the slips for the little dress, the thread gown, and the ecru thread gown all at the same time. This will be a fullfilling moment.

I am going to share a few chapters of a book on self discovey that I have been working on for a number of years in the hopes that it will force me to finish what I have started. It is nearing completion and my mind is still racing with more stories to put into place. I find this book very inspirational to me, and to know that I can look at the pages when I need to makes my heart feel great.

" Have a talen, share it with a someone today."

No comments: