Thursday, July 20, 2006

On Wednesday I wrote a nice little note and it went into cyberspace along with all of the good air quality in the little valley so I will try again.

On Tuesday evening and last night I worked as patience would allow on the block from the preprinted panel. I am pleased with how it is turning out. I also took pictures of the original quilt and it's inspirations, but I am still finding it hard to go every block different. I have gone to much brighter colours than what I would normally use, but the different blocks may be a challenge and I may rest with the bright blocks.

I hope to do some handquilting today and will share some quilts as well that I have since finished or are in progress. Kind of hot for sitting under a quilt, but we will see how cool the air conditioner keeps the room.

Shake hands with your neighbour, invite them over for a cup of tea or coffee, or just do something real special for them and who knows you may even make a friend.

No comments: